Tuesday, March 20, 2007

I feel the love!

I've had a great day so far, lots of phone calls and some very thoughtful gifts! My flowers and bath goodies from down east arrived at the perfect moment, I'd just finished changing one nasty-ass diaper and was thinking "Couldn't I find a better way to spend my birthday?" and then the doorbell rang. WOOT WOOT! That was way better! And one of my dayhome mom's brought me a Caramel Macciatto from Starbucks. LOVE LOVE LOVE! Another friend gave me a homemade CD and it's awesome! These are the gifts that brighten my day and this is the love that makes my world a happy place!
And this is me as a baby...see Dad...I really am Pochahontas, look at that natural tan!

6 comments:

Jenn said...

Happy 29th Birthday!

Jenn

Anonymous said...

The smile is still there!

Tracy said...

How freaking cute!!!! Happy Happy birthday!!!! Love the smile!

Krista said...

Happy Birthday Lesley, I had no idea our birthdays were so close together! Glad you were able to have a great one.
Krista.

New MrsIngram said...

Hope you had a great day Les .. enjoy the last bit of your 20s while they last!

sam said...

HAPPY BELATED 29TH LESLEY