Wednesday, March 14, 2007

It's a crafty post

This one has the little sprinkles inside, oh so cute and fairly easy to make, might be a birthday invite for one of the boys in the future...
This is actually sideways and the colours are metallic but you can't really tell...
And this was a wax paper/iron technique. Chocolate is still a hot colour!
Only one more sleep until....Christina Aguilera!!!!!WOOT WOOT!!!!!! I'm almost as excited to have the Pussycat Dolls for the opening show.
Must go find something to wear tomorrow. I have the dayhome kiddies until 5:30 and won't have time to sort through the closet at the last minute like usual!
So, what's the protocol for concerts? No cameras allowed? I wonder if cell phone cameras count?

2 comments:

Tracy said...

They sometimes (I use that word loosly) let us bring cameras to concerts, I understand it is up to the artist who is performing. Have fun at the concert!!! I can tell you are excited to go!

I love your cards! Especially the 1st one! You are gonna have to share how you made it!

Krista said...

I saw Rod last week and the lady a few rows in front of me had her cell phone confiscated till after the concert for taking pics, but then, Rod stopped and posed for a woman in the 3rd row who wanted to take his pic!