Thursday, March 08, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

13 Things I Have to Do Today
  1. Make new playdough, the old stuff is getting a little hairy
  2. Take the gaggle of kids outside
  3. Break up the remaining snow in hopes of making it melt away faster
  4. Interview a new babysitter
  5. Go to the gym with Aaron
  6. Buy a Unity candle holder for K & J
  7. Haul a whole bunch of stuff upstairs to donate
  8. Drive to the donation depot to unload our treasures
  9. Clean the outside of the back windows, they're totally covered in grime from snowballs being thrown at the window all winter
  10. Phone my sister
  11. Cancel dinner at the Carriere's and arrange a playdate visit instead for Friday night, Aaron is working late, ugh
  12. Figure out how I'm doing my hair for Saturday night's Ladies Night with Leanne
  13. Buy milk & bread

You can clearly see that my life isn't always so glamorous, LOL!

3 comments:

Alberta said...

Make sure #4 is done before you do #5...those are my grandchildren!

Have a good one!

Love Mom

Blog said...

Gosh! that's a lot to do!!! Did you get it all done!?

Lesley said...

I think I got everything done except figure out my hair do and buy the unity candle holder. I'm wearing a halter style top Saturday and can't decide hair up or hair down? All the candle holders I seen tonight were really shiny or really cheesy. On a positive note OUR SITTER IS AWESOME!!! My boys were thrilled with her, and so were we.