Saturday, March 10, 2007

Must Re-Set My Boys' Internal Clocks!

I'm currently reading the no-cry sleep solution for preschoolers (for Alex). It's a great book full of great ideas. Alex has never been a great sleeper much like myself. We were at Cindy's last night and the boys ran around with their cousins for a few hours and then went to bed at about 9:45 last night. Well at 6:30 this morning they were both wide awake, ready to play. Aaron had to be at work at 7 this morning and he tried to get them back to bed for me (love him for that) but it didn't work. I was hoping for an hour to get a few things done before they were awake but no such luck, I'll have Thing One and Thing Two help me all day long, cleaning, and trying to beautify myself for tonights' night out. My spring cleaning is well under way, today's task is to tackle the linen closet. It is jam packed with towels, blankets, quilts...I've been buying new towel sets to replace the ones that are almost 10 years old but still haven't gotten rid of the old ones yet...

No comments: