Monday, March 19, 2007

It's almost here.....

the beginning of the last year of being able to claim being twenty-something...sniff sniff...

Today has been relatively uneventful, the nappers are napping, the big boys are reading Joseph's new Biscuit books and I've just finished cleaning up dog poop.

Apparently Lyla has a bit of a tummy ache, all I can say is thank gawd she's doing it outside! Cody was a bit off this weekend so you can't help but wonder with the dog food recall if they got a bad batch?

We have nothing fab planned for my b'day tomorrow, we're taking the boys to get their spring pictures done so I can mail out the spring cards/updates to everyone. And maybe we'll splurge and eat out. A quiet evening is fine with me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't feel too bad... I can only say the same for another 5 weeks! Hope you have a superfantastic birthday even though you have nothing special planned. Miss you! April S