Friday, March 02, 2007

Finally the music meme...

Favorite Song From Childhood: Dinky Doo sung by our very own Candice ( which is really Skinnamarink by Sharon, Lois and Bram)
Favorite High School Dance Song: Hard to Handle by The Black Crowes
Senior Class Song: I Will Remember by Madonna

Song That Makes You Think of College:
Favorite Rock & Roll Song: Paradise By The Dashboard Lights by Meatloaf
Favorite Disco Song: Rasputin by Boney M

Favorite Country Western Song: Save a Horse, Ride a Cowboy by Big 'N Rich
Favorite Pop Song: Sexyback by Justin Timberlake
Favorite All Time Love Song: You're the One That I Want by Olivia Newton John & John Travolta
Favorite Break Up Song: Lips of an Angel by Hinder
Favorite Slow Dance Song: I Believe by Blessed Union of Souls
Song That Always Makes You Cry: Chasing Cars by Snowpatrol

Songs About Your Kid/s: Just the Two Of Us by Will Smith
Song That Reminds You Of Your Husband: Eternal Flame by the Bangles

Favorite Christmas Song: Where Are You Christmas by Cindy Loo Hoo
Favorite Gospel/Praise Song: In The Garden

Favorite Ringtone on Cellphone: SOS-Rescue Me by Rhianna

And I'll Add

Favorite CD to House Clean to: Songs From Black Mountain by LIVE or their greatest hits album

2 comments:

Alberta said...

I wonder if I know these songs...if someone doesn't tell who they are while it's playing (usually at a hockey game) then I don't have a clue. I just learned that there is a k-os tune I like! Who knew?

Heather and Jeff and baby Jonathan said...

Nannie...you should listen to music with Joseph...I hear he likes Jay-Z...

H