Monday, April 09, 2007

You can get anything published these days

and I mean anything!!!

I went to Chapters tonight for a short reprieve from Thing One and Thing Two and was astounded by some of the crappy books out there!
~You Give Love A Bad Name
this little number is a book of lyrics to the ultimate break up songs...For $18.95
~The Way You Make Me Feel
same author but it's a book of romantic song lyrics, also for $18.95
~American Slang
so parents can 'relate to their teenager using their lingo', chyeah right, for $14.95

I definitely skipped those little gems and picked up a few bargain books as well as a mystery by one of my fave authors. Not a total waste of time...although I was totally tempted to pick up some of those for gag gifts but in the end, my cheapness won...

1 comment:

Blog said...

Ahh! Those would make great gag gifts. It is amazing what people publish these days -- they must have MAJOR connections in the publishing industry or something! :)