Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Gah!?! Why do convertibles have a 4 seat maximum capacity?

Aaron AKA "Mr. Practical" pointed out to me last night (as I was mentally picturing myself draped across the hood of my new convertible) that this limits our family. And by that he means ---duhduhdunhhhhhh--- no more babes. Gah?!? WTF?? So, after much soul searching we decided to just put the convertible on hold for the time being...
I was trying to find a way around this fact by starting to research Jeeps but was squashed soon enough with the...sigh...once again, 4 person seating plan...
Does this mean that families with more than 2 kids can't be cool, ever?? Well, I suppose once the kiddies leave the nest (just like my parents did...buh-bye Heather & Les - HELLO MUSTANG CONVERTIBLE IN CHERRY RED)
Sigh...back to the drawing board of what I like to refer to as "Life at the Beck's"...

1 comment:

Alberta said...

Lesley, your still 20 something...why are you in such a rush to have this 'midlife' crisis????? Relax, sit back in your mommy mini van and enjoy the ride! Next year you'll have to duck down so the boys' friends don't see you with them!

Besides, maybe Honda will come out with another cool Del Sol for you to sport aorund town in!