Thursday, April 12, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

13 Reasons Why I Can't Wait for Spring
  1. We can play outside without rain boots
  2. Our garage can finally get started
  3. Lyla won't need her paws washed and dried after every potty break outside
  4. We can pack away our winter gear for another season
  5. Aaron can fix up the backyard and lay the rubber matting under the play structure
  6. We can spend more than an hour at a time outside
  7. We can buy our new patio furniture
  8. We can sit outside and use our new patio furniture
  9. I can finally get my cracked windshield replaced
  10. Long walks
  11. Outings to parks other than the one nearby
  12. BBQ BBQ BBQ - unlike Jeff I don't BBQ year round-
  13. Calaway Park!!

3 comments:

Alberta said...

14. CAMPING!!!!!

Heather and Jeff and baby Jonathan said...

15...SWIMMING in the big outdoor pool in Turner Valley...Jeff cant wait to take Jonathan...

Tracy said...

I love all your reasons! I just want the snow to go away! It is about 35 degrees (F) here and raining. Just on the verg of becoming Ice or something else bad. I am done with this weather! We need SUN and WARMTH!