Sunday, April 01, 2007

How can it be Sunday evening already???

Me and Kathryn - after she removed her mandatory headpiece, garter and corsage
Heather and Jonathan
Me and my little buddy (he's still sporting Auntie's eyebrows, yeah!)

This weekend has just zoomed by! Saturday was party prepping for Kathryn's bridal shower today and also fabric shopping for my new curtains for the main floor...it's redecorating at the Beck household...Sunday was filled with the bridal shower from start to finish and now it's not even 9 o'clock and I'm ready for bed. I think we missed 'the window of opportunity' for getting the boys down to sleep without a fight. If we aim for 7:15-7:30 there's never a problem but once we get into 8 o'clock it's a nightmare. Wish me luck!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shower Lesley. I had a wonderful day!!!

New MrsIngram said...

The baby is looking as cute as ever of course .. love the tan by the way!

Heather and Jeff and baby Jonathan said...

not too bad for baby...there are 3 pics and he is in 2 of them...yipee...btw...have you thumk up your new catch phrase yet?

H