Friday, April 13, 2007

My poor little Alex...

dances like his mom. All over the place and with not much rhythm!! Actually after quite a few cocktails I seem to get better, just ask Leanne....
So, this morning while waiting for all the kiddies to arrive we put on some dance music and much to my surprise : JOSEPH CAN DANCE!!!! He seems to practise a few steps and then throws together a little routine. He's awesome! I'll try to get a video of him this weekend for your viewing pleasures...
Alex has an appt with the orthopedic surgeon on Tuesday morning to check his arm and determine if he needs surgery and pins and whatnot. We're hoping not, obviously, the doctor said his arm was casted really well so we'll just have to wait and see.
Have a great weekend! We don't have snow in the forecast so I'm hoping we will too!

No comments: