Wednesday, April 04, 2007

The most frustrating job has got to be



stripping wallpaper! It comes off in teeny tiny pieces and takes FOREVAH!!! The papery part is no problem, it's just getting the plasticy top layer off. Talk about tedious. It took me about an hour to do a 3 foot section. Ugh! This is going to be more work than I anticipated. When we decided to redecorate our house I decided to take down the border in the main floor bathroom and repaint and do a new colour scheme including a new border. If it weren't for the fact that we based all the colours on the new border I'd probably skip it, I'm dreading the work I'll have in another 4 years when I decide we need another change...

Tonight was stamping night, we had 2 groups meet tonight so it was utter CHAOS. Some ladies just aren't 'with it' and didn't understand the whole sharing process and turn taking theory. Our projects were pretty cool though, one was a little box which is perfect for a wedding shower favour, you can stamp your special message on the inside of the box and decorate the outside using your colours, and the second was a scrapbook wallet. There's 3 little pullouts for pics and you can journal on them too. Oh so cute!
Another day, another Facebook friend! Hi Kim! Can't wait to catch up, I'm wondering if you persued your chef dreams and got your Red Seal (is that what it's called?) ...I think us three ladies need a get together/playdate with our kiddies this spring/summer!

No comments: