Tuesday, April 03, 2007

Still no catch phrase....sniffle sniffle

But whatevah! I'm sure I'll think of something new soon.

Anyhoo, tomorrow night is my final MOH dress fitting. No chance of losing a couple pounds before that happens but it's all good. The dress will at least fit the way it should with the softer side of me, lol.

But, I'm obviously losing a few inches here and there. Here's how I know:
Picture this, me walking across the street to my oh-so hot minivan (it's sporty and silver, who wouldn't want one, chyeah right) carrying scalding hot caramel coretto and green boring tea for Aaron. When my fairly new navy cords start sliding down my waist. This would have to be the one day I skipped throwing on a belt just to get coffee. So, I'm trying to rush to my van but was definitely walking funny trying to keep my pants from falling right to the ground while my hands were full.

I can almost laugh about this now...

2 comments:

Alberta said...

I had the same problem until I took my jeans in! Now they stay where I put them- ON!

I haven't worn a belt since my Kirk days!

Tracy said...

GirlFriend...those inches are gonna fall off ya!! Dieting is hard, good luck to you losing a few pounds. You look good in your pictures by the way! I look terrible in my pictures. I think that is why I scrapbook...I take all the pictures, so I am NOT in the picture! :)