Thursday, April 19, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

13 Comments From Facebook Connections

  1. Some things just stick in your head I guess.
  2. I am so happy to hear from you.
  3. You look Great, and have a beautiful family!!
  4. Glad to have tracked you down, and stay in touch!! Looks like things have fallen in to place for most of us after all these years!!
  5. Are you kidding me! Yep this is me I cannot believe it is you...wow..blast from the past how r u? I'm adding you as a friend..talk soon RIGHT!
  6. lol you were always the fireball!! how are you! my god it seem like a life time!
  7. You look like such a happy mom !!! Motherhood really looks good on you !
  8. I am glad you found me.
  9. HOLY SHIT !!!
  10. Oh my God Lesley... is that you?
  11. It's insane! You look great :)
  12. Hard to believe that everyone has grown up. WOW
  13. They definately were good times. Seems like a million years ago.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Funny blog. I think I've read most of those on my facebook wall or inbox in the last month...lol. Plus, one for me that you won't get, is "No kids YET?".