Wednesday, April 25, 2007

Need a name for our new baby...

We picked up the car tonight and of course it's raining. Gah, why does Murphy hate me? You know, Murphy, as in "Murphy's Law"...who the heck is this Murphy guy anyways?
Aaron's gone out to buy hockey gear so he can start playing in a spring/summer league starting next Tuesday....as excited as I am I just know it'll cut into my own social life but whatevs, it could be so much worse, right?
Our cement pad was poured yesterday (workers weren't hot at all, I actually wanted these guys to put their shirts back on, uggers!). Today we had the materials delivered so they can start framing tomorrow and they figure they'll be roofing on Friday and it'll all be said and done my mid-week. Yippeekiyay!!!
Only two more sleeps until Kathryn's stagette and because I'm so good at keeping secrets ;) she knows all about it. I kept it a secret for 6 months and I figured that was long enough so it's safe to now tell everyone WE'RE GOING TO BANFF!!! WOOT WOOT!!! That is one of my fave places to go and has lots of great memories attached to it and I'm sure this will be in the top 3 for sure! The plus to telling her what our plan is, is that Kathryn can actually pack for herself now. Now the bridesmaids and I do have a few things up our sleeve that will be a surprise for her.... I didn't spill on everything....I'll be sure to take lots of pictures which reminds me that Mom wanted me to post the ones of her and Hunter!! Gah, just kidding Mom - maybe!

3 comments:

Alberta said...

You post the pic and I'll put you in the will for the pump organ! I know how much you like that, as much as I liked 'Hunter'! Consider us even, okay?

New MrsIngram said...

Haha it would be funny to relive the moment with pics though wouldn't it? You know I'm pretty sure I'll never hire another stripper because of that!

Jenn said...

My suggestions for a name:

Zippy
Blondie
Joy (although I am watching Earl)

Jenn