Thursday, January 25, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

This may seem a little strange but here's 13 of my favourite smells...
  1. newborn babies, I can't explain it but they have a unique scent
  2. Spring Water candles by Partylite
  3. White Diamonds, it's my latest scent, kind of old ladyish
  4. Waterbaby sunscreen, I used to joke about it and call it Joey's 'baby cologne', one of Aaron's coworkers didn't understand my sense of ha ha and inquired as to where one would buy 'Baby Ocean'. The Gap? Body Shop?
  5. Turkey, we really should cook more than 2 a year
  6. sauteed onions and garlic
  7. banana bread
  8. Drakkar, it's Aaron's signature scent and smells awesome
  9. Lavender and Chamomile baby powder, one of my dayhome babies is addicted to it
  10. rain
  11. Starbucks
  12. anything cucumber
  13. Poison, I fell in love with it years and years ago. My parents thought I bathed in the stuff but I didn't, it's just really strong. Since then I've had the Tendre Poison, Hypnotic Poison which is kind of vanilla-y and now they've come up with a Pure Poison which I'd like for my birthday if anyone's looking for ideas...

3 comments:

Alberta said...

Birthday????? AGAIN?!!!! I'll see what we can do.

Anonymous said...

My Mom wears White Diamonds...hehe. Then again, hey I wear Sweet Honesty from Avon and that is my Mom's favorite.

New MrsIngram said...

I wear Tommy Girl .. but I used to love Fire and Ice when I was in high school. Auntie Bee still wears it .. I caught a wiff of her this past summer and it brought back all kinds of memories.