Thursday, January 18, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

Here are 13 Games That We Like to Play

  1. Scrabble
  2. Balderdash - guaranteed Dad will win every time
  3. Horseshoes - weather permitting in the summer time
  4. Scattagories - yes, Jem and Holograms starts with a J not G
  5. Sequence - which is especially lonnnng when Joseph wants to play too
  6. Chess - borrring, that's one of Aaron's favourites
  7. Boggle - I think that's a girl thing, I don't know any men who play it, willingly anyways
  8. Trivia Pursuit - any edition, although I actually do well at the Totally 80s edition, go figure
  9. Scene It - Aaron bought me this for Christmas and it's really fun
  10. Deal or No Deal - Lucie gifted Mom and Dad this for Christmas and it's a riot,unless Dad's your host, el-cheap-o
  11. Yahtzee- Joseph loves his yahtzee!
  12. Uno - another family fave
  13. Name That Tune - yeah, I know I'm a geek, you don't have to remind me!

9 comments:

Alberta said...

Reviewing your list, Lesley, I think it's almost time for a family round of Monopoly!!! I want to be the thimble!

Anonymous said...

Blogger hates me

Monica

Anonymous said...

I've tried to add comments everywhere and it won't let me .. except for now these stupid ones

Anonymous said...

Ok let's try again

Amy, Mitch, JJ and I love doing games night, especially now that we're old ... for an adults game night I recommend Shout About Movies .. it also comes in Shout About Music and TV.

Heather and Jeff and baby Jonathan said...

what about BUNCO???

Anonymous said...

We love board games to, especially when we are snowed in. We usually stick to the classics, Monopoly, Trouble (it's pop-o-matic, ya know), Trivia Pursuit (love the 80's edition)etc. On a hot summer night you can usually find Paul and I in the back yard playing crib or just cards around the fire.

Alberta said...

There are so many great games...dominos, backgammon, rummy,crazy 8's and good ol' checkers...even chinese checkers! Is that potically correct these days or is it Asian Canadian checkers????

Krista said...

I used to love the game Taboo, I haven't played it in a while...

Alli said...

I have the game scene it and no body seems to like it but me.
What about Texas hold'em? That's a good game too. Never to young to teach Joseph and Alex to play.. LOL kidding