Monday, January 15, 2007

I had a visit from my nephew today and didn't take a single picture

The novelty of having a nephew and being an official Auntie Lesley has not worn off but Jonathan was asleep for most of the visit and when he was awake he was having a diaper/outfit change.
Heather isn't a daily updater on the blogs so I'll fill you in
HE'S GORGEOUS AND HAS AUNTIE LESLEY'S FABULOUS EYEBROWS! WOOT WOOT!
Seriously though, he's a very good babe, eats well and gives Heather almost an 8 hour sleep each night. Today he tried out a bottle of mummy milk and although he didn't take to it that great I think he may have given it a whole hearted attempt. Maybe they'll try again in a few days.

So, Melanie now that Christmas is finally over what's new and exciting? And Candice, where are all the fabulous pics now that you're back in the land of the high speed internet. Okay, maybe not all the pics but at least a couple!

3 comments:

Alberta said...

Yes Auntie...he is gorgeous! With a 1 month birthday tomorrow, I wonder...does he still have that new baby smell?????

Anonymous said...

Hey Lesley!

I am with you - I love being an auntie. It is the highlight of my life. I don't have any children of my own as of yet - so I live vicariously through my sister!! She has her second on the way (due in about a month) and I can't wait!! My nephew is almost 2 1/2 - and he is so yummy!! I have so many pictures - it is crazy!

Thanks for commenting on my blog - this is all new to me! I see what you are saying - it doesn't sound like a conpiracy to me at all!!!

Heather and Jeff and baby Jonathan said...

Yes he still has new baby smell....as long as I put baby cologne (J & J baby lotion) on him...

H