Tuesday, January 16, 2007

A thinking meme from one blogger to another

1. If you had to choose one vice in exclusion of all others, what would it be?
Bread. Hi. I'm Lesley. And I'm a carb-addict. That says it all!

2. If you could change one specific thing about the world, what would it be?
People would live to better the world instead of die trying to fix it.

3. Name the cartoon character you identify with the most.
Donkey from Shrek (I know he's computer animated, but close enough). He's fun to be around, is a loyal friend, will be there for you to cry with, laugh with or tell silly jokes to. I also cannot sing.

4. If you could live one day of your life over again, which one would it be?
The day Joseph was born. After 18 hours of labour he was born via c-section. When he weighed in at 10 pounds 1 ounce I realized it was like trying to push an egg through a drinking straw. His head was just too big!

5. If you could go back in history and spend a day with one person, who would it be?
My Nannie Johnston. I visited her a lot but one more day would be great!

6. What is one thing that you lost, sold or threw away that you wish you had back?
My Clairol Lock N' Roll curlers. I donated them to Value Village when I cut my hair short and then bought the exact set back a year or so later.

7. What is your one most important contribution to this world?
Besides my rockin' boys, I'd have to say my part in the dayhome industry. I have quite a few operators that contact me regularly for support and or information. I have a very support circle of friends and family that I can talk to or count on for that shoulder to cry on but a lot of operators don't have that support.

8. What is your one hidden talent that nearly no one knows about?
I can wax pretty much painfree now. I used to spend about $1500-2000 on waxing services alone each year and decided to polish my technique. Some procedures require a 4 pack of Bacardi Breezers first..just kidding...maybe.

9. What is your most cherished possession?
My wedding band. It represents what's important to me - family.

10. What one person influenced your life the most when growing up?
I think the most growing up I've done is over the past ten years so I'd have to say Aaron, my husband. I believe we've done a lot of growing up together. I was 18 when we met and by 19 we'd bought our first home together, then got married and had kids...you know, the grown up stuff.

11. What word describes you better than any other?
Social. I love meeting new people! I can talk to almost anyone about just about anything. I have a good time whether I'm a guest at someone's home or if I'm hosting an event at my own home. I love to email, blog and talk on the phone. I think my blogging is probably my way socializing with all of my spread out family.

That was definitely a thinker Jenn! I'm glad you tagged me though, got me thinking! I'll tag Michelle, Natalie and hmm...Monica. I don't think I've seen a meme on any of your blogs...yet!

No comments: