Friday, January 12, 2007

I don't have blogger burnout - really...

it's the evil Beta blogger that's not letting me post and it's been super frustrating so I've not been as persistent as I usually am.
Last night we finished Kathryn's wedding invites...that is angels singing Hallelujah in the background! We still have to print menus and tie the wedding favour ribbons on and then we're good to go for the crafty stuff I think....except for a card box, and collecting stuff for the bathroom baskets, and the guest book. Okay I better stop now, I thought we were done a lot but apparently there's still a lot to do.
Tonight we're having dinner with Kathryn and Jeff and other than that I think we're going to hang around the house this weekend. We had plans for a trip to Banff but with -10 forecasted I think we'd enjoy it more inside than outside.
It's a super quiet dayhome day today, just one little guy who's napping and a couple 3 years old boys with my own two boys. It's strange not having girls today, it kind of changes the dynamics a little bit. As much as the 2 girls keep up to the boys, they do play differently than boys.
Have a great weekend everyone!
And thanks to my darling cuz, I'll also be supervising a few boxing matches between my boys. Stay tuned for pictures of future black eyes....just kidding - it was a fabulous gift. I just hope Monica and JJ have a boy! But really, if you have a girl I think you should call her Alexe.

5 comments:

Alberta said...

Yes, it was quite evident last summer that boys play differently than girls! But then...would we want it any other way? Nahhhhh!

Alberta said...

Oops...forgot to mention, I love your fresh new look, just in time for spring! Come on spring, don't let me down!

Anonymous said...

I had a tough time getting into Beta Blogger for a while too, but then I found a trick to signing in that seems to work every time for me now ( knock on wood!! ), let me know if you need the tip, its really simple, but it works!
Krista.

New MrsIngram said...

Hey blame JJ .. it was decided that I would do the boys shopping on my own. At first I did consider getting them both hair braiders so they could use them as guns but I wasn't sure they'd get the joke! Hahaha ...

New MrsIngram said...

BTW Cait suggested on the weekend we name the baby if it's a girl Alexis .. haha