Monday, January 22, 2007

Monday, Monday da dum da da da dum...Mama's & the Papa's

I love the Mama's & the Papa's, I'm sure I still have their Greatest Hits cassette kicking around somewhere. Eek..cassette...I'm dating myself, am I not?
So, I'll back track a bit to Saturday:
The birthday party was successful, Joseph had a great time although Alex cried his eyes out because he wanted to stay with Joseph because he loves him (sniff sniff), he misses him (sniff sniff) and he's nice to his brother Alex (sniff sniff). It was so cute (at first) to hear all of the reasons why Alex thought he should be allowed to stay with the partygoers.
Saturday night I headed over to Jacquie's for her Arbonne Business Launch. It was totally informative and gave me a ton of food for thought. I'd heard of the company casually but had know idea what kind of stuff they sell or the quality of their products and let me tell you I was so impressed. So, impressed that I phoned Usana this morning to cancel my auto -ship membership with them so I can switch to the Arbonne stuff. Jacquie sent me home with her tester kit for three days and I've used it 5 times and my skin looks different and feels different.
My metrosexual husband is going to try the Men's line, it's about time companies started to realize that guys like to look hot and have nice smooth skin too! Well, besides shaving stuff.
Sunday was a wedding extravaganza! Kathryn, Nadine, Liz and I went to the Bridal Fair and checked out a million booths. I'm not sure we walked away with any new ideas but it was a lot of fun and the male models dancing around in their kilts was absolutely brilliant! Kathryn's going to request "Let's Get it Started" and expect Aaron to shake his moneymaker in his kilt at her wedding. I hope she's prepared for it, because he'll do it!
Last night Aaron subjected my poor eyes to Snakes on a Plane. Gag! That just about sums it up.
That brings us to today. It was nice to get back into routine, Joseph only has school until Wednesday and is then off until Monday (Parent/Teacher interviews). So, hopefully his schedule doesn't get too off track. It will be a nice break though. Saturday we're going to hit the zoo with Kathryn, Jeff and their 5 year old niece Taylor. Weather permitting of course.
Hope everyone else had a great weekend!

2 comments:

Alberta said...

Gee after all that, and no mention of haircuts for the boys???? No pics????

Jen, Paul and Daisy said...

I bet Aaron loves being called Metrosexual...