Thursday, January 04, 2007

THURSDAY THIRTEEN

13 Foods I Like to Avoid
  1. wild animal meat - deer, moose....I'm just not interested in it
  2. seafood
  3. fish
  4. squash
  5. fried ham sandwiches - Aaron's favourite but definitely not mine
  6. sugar pie - yes, it's a pie made of sugar
  7. scalloped potatoes - any other kind but scalloped
  8. slippery noodles and gravy
  9. pumpkin - even pumpkin pie, sad but true
  10. pesto
  11. curry
  12. weiner water soup ( boiled weiners not fried ) although it's Aaron's gravy of choice, LOL
  13. clamato juice - no Caesar's for this girl

4 comments:

Alberta said...

For those not in the know...Heather & Lesley had slippery noodles & gravy way too many times while they were being cared for in Ralston while I worked. Mrs H had how many mouths to feed?...her 5, you 2, DeNino's 2...9 so far...no wonder you had slippery noodles! Maybe that will make an appearence at your day home!!!!!

Heather and Jeff and baby Jonathan said...

that would be SOOOO funny...if Les was the new Mrs. H. then her dayhome kids would have stories to tell for years!!

Blog said...

Oh...love pesto! Why pesto? The rest I understand. Except maybe squash.

Allie said...

I agree with you on the wild game meat, the curry and clamato juice!! Here here!

Thanks for the kind comments on my blog. I see that you live in Calgary .... so do I!! Small world this can be isn't it?