Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Death by Chocolate

Surprisingly enough I know someone without Internet. What the heck? So, she's hosting a party and wants to do a Death by Chocolate theme and will be serving chocolate yum yums. What are your favourite chocolate recipes? I don't need the entire recipe just the name of it like "chocolate cream pie" or "white chocolate/cranberry loaf". I thought maybe this way she'd get a few different ideas than fondue, brownies and fudge. And it would stop me from just picking out the stuff I want her to make...which I would then have to eat, so essentially you're literally saving my ass on this one! Ha ha!
And I know at least 10 people read my blog daily so please give me your idea! I'll return the favour and be sure to drop by and comment on whatever you've got up for the day.
Maybe for my meme I should have said the one word to describe me the best would be 'resourceful'. I truly am, if you're ever in need of baby stuff or kid stuff, give me a call first because if I don't have it usually I know someone that does. I'm still looking out for a big playhouse and a daybed for our cousin if anyone knows anyone who's selling/giving away.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mmmmm Chocolate... Now there's a topic I love!

White Chocolate Raspberry Cheesecake (Can be made in cupcake papers for individual servings)
Chocolate Peanut Butter Squares (taste just like Reese's Peanut Butter Cups)
Turtle Brownies
Chocolate Peanut Butter Fudge
Chocolate Oatmeal Cake (healthy-er and so yummy)
Triple Chocolate Cookies

oh the list goes on and on and on!!!! Email me if you want recipes!

April S

Anonymous said...

I love Chocolate treats so here are a few! I have recipies for all of then incase you want me to scan them and send them via e-mail!
Fudgy Chocolate Mints, Chocolate Truffles, Hot coaco Coffee, Chocolate Caramel Squares, Chocolate Spice Loaf and Chocolate Peanut Spread!
Krista.

Jenn said...

I love Black Forest Bowl =)

Jenn

MelComeau said...

Mmmm, anything with mint or peanut butter in it and I'm hooked!

Michelle said...

Lesley, ask your Auntie Arlene for Linda's Chocolate Potato cake, or her fudge

Michelle said...

recipies!! oops