Monday, January 22, 2007

I've been tagged again

Top 10 Tunes
I actually don't own an Ipod but here's some music on my MP3:
  1. Numb vs. Encore (Jay-Z/Lincoln Park)
  2. I'm Sorry Ms. Jackson (Outkast)
  3. Sexyback (Justin Timberlake)
  4. Promiscous Girl (Nelly Furtado)
  5. Wind It Up (Gwen Stefani)
  6. Save a Horse Ride a Cowboy (Big n Rich)
  7. Shut Up (Black Eyed Peas)
  8. London Bridge (Fergie)
  9. Sofia (Live)
  10. Lips of An Angel (Hinder)

I'm afraid the list is mostly recent ones, no hidden gems. Except maybe Live, I love their music. They're to me what BNL are to Jenn :)

Oh, I forgot Rasputin by Boney-M! Now there's something to get everyone up and dancing!

I'm tagging Jeremy - my music obsessed (and admitted) cousin!

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Thanks Lesley! I'll be sure to download that Live Song.

Jenn