Wednesday, February 08, 2006

Why am I going to the Outdoor Sportsman and Boating show you ask?

Well, it all started Sunday night when Aaron gave me a few contest entries to fill out and send in. Maybe I should look at what I'm entering first, if I had then I would've put Aaron's name down and not mine. So, I'm one of thirty lucky people qualified to win the $7500 shopping spree at the Outdoor Show. I think Aaron's probably more excited than I am! I've got H lined up to watch the Rugrats for an hour so we can go, wait for the draw, hopefully do a little power shopping (I'm sure Aaron'll have a list ready) and then head home. It would be nice to win, I'm sure we could get some accessories for camping or for the trailer, although a hot tub would be nice, somehow I doubt the hot tub guys will be at this show though, maybe a downpayment on a quad for up at the cottage.
I'd have to say after a really bad Monday, my Wednesday turned out to be not too shabby. Michelle brought Connor and baby Elliot over for a visit which is always a nice distraction for all of the kids to have their old pal Connor to come for a playdate. And the adult conversation for Mommy is always welcome!
Turns out Danny has pinkeye so I was minus one Danny yesterday and today which was a nice break to have one less child today.
Guess it's back to the same ole, same ole tomorrow!

1 comment:

Lucie & Co. said...

You guys are so lucky, didn't Joe qualify for something similar last year? I'm sure the guys will have lots of suggestions for you Les. Good Luck.