Sunday, February 05, 2006

The Wallpaper Border...finally!


Image hosting by Photobucket

Image hosting by Photobucket
Well, I'm glad I've finally gotten that crossed off my list of things to do!  I've only done wallpapering once before and that was with Mom's direct supervision, so today was a potential disaster but turned out okay.  I was a little nervous but managed on my own, Aaron's job was to entertain my little helpers.  I got the first piece up with no difficulty and then I cut the next piece, soaked it and stuck it to the wall and then realized that the ends didn't match and I had actually put it on the wrong end of the first piece...DUH!  But I just peeled it off, repositioned and it's all good!



We went to the Carriere's last night and the kids ran around until 11:15 then we headed home to find a sick puppy at home:(  I'd brought a few garbage bags full of clothes for Easton and some other stuff for Cindy and I think Lyla thought we were going away for the weekend and left her behind.  After a day with the windows open my house smells normal again. Yeah!  Just in time to start smelling like poopy diapers again tomorrow...I don't care what the Diaper Genie's claim is, they don't really hide all odors!

2 comments:

Lucie & Co. said...

Looks great, Les. Very colorful. By the way, thanks for inserting the picture in my blog for me.

Anonymous said...

Looks good Lesley, it really finishes the room off. Sorry to hear about Lyla getting so sick.