Tuesday, February 21, 2006

Pictures are in the mail tomorrow!

I had to print pictures before our trip to Oyen this weekend to visit Aaron's Grandma so I printed off some extras and will be mailing them tomorrow (Auntie Anne, Auntie Jen and Aunt Paula).
It's a short work week and Aaron has Friday, Saturday, Sunday off so we're heading to Oyen to visit Grandma Tarr. It's about a four hour drive through the badlands, past Drumheller (that's where all of the dinosaur bones are), close to the Saskatchewan border. There's not much in Oyen, just Grandma and Uncle Melvin. If we're lucky we'll go to Aaron's Auntie Glenda's house in Empress, she has a farm and horses to ride...the kids have never ridden a horse before and they're pretty much game to try anything.
Joey went for his haircut tonight, too late for this weekend's photo shoot but just in time for school pictures on Monday. That's just my luck that I got his pictures done and now he'll get school ones. They're his first school ones so I can't not buy them, especially the class one. We got a class picture with a nice thank you card from his class/teachers but about 6 or 7 kids missing. I'm glad he'll have that to add to his scrapbook.
What is the rule about saving school work? I've got 1 1/2 scrapbooks filled with his little projects, where do you draw the line? Mom teases me that Joey'll have a whole bookcase dedicated to his school stuff by the time he finishes elementary school. Ha Ha Mom!

No comments: