Sunday, February 26, 2006

Found another good one!


Image hosting by Photobucket
I found this one while cleaning up my picture files...I think this was in the November 2004 one. This is from Nannie's last visit out West.



We had a quiet weekend, we started off with some big tobogganing plans but ended up going down the big hill two times before packing it in....Aaron forgot to check the temperature and there was no wind so it really didn't feel too bad. It turns out that it was -19...maybe that's why the inflatable toboggans wouldn't keep any air, you think?



So, instead we hung out and watched movies with Auntie Heather...who knew that Coyote Ugly Special Edition would have so much T & A?



Alex is signed up for Preschool in September! He's been dying to go to school like Joey so he was absolutely thrilled...until...Mommy told him that he needed to be potty trained. Yep, we're still trying to master the art of holding the pee until we're at the toilet instead of enroute to the toilet. We've still got 5 months until our trip so I'm glad we're starting early, at least we've got half a chance! Although now that Alex has Hulk Pull-Ups I have a feeling they'll be hard to part with and they don't make Hulk Underoos.  Maybe Spiderman could be a good substitute or Ninja Turtles, I can only hope!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nice pic! I just saw a pic of David for the very first time the other day when Steven e-mailed me some pics. Weird to think that I could have ran into him or Steven & his brother and never even known we were related. Now I just have to see a recent pic of Brenda and I will be a happy camper.