Tuesday, February 28, 2006

Still trying to plan a birthday celebration...

My birthday is on the 20th and Aaron is on the 24th so we usually/always celebrate at the same time. My butt does thank me for only having one cake! Ha Ha! So, usually we go to Jubilations but Aaron's decided he's not into Canadian Graffitti/50s music so we're trying to think outside the box and come up with something different. I'm voting for two-stepping lessons for Mom, Dad, Heather, Jeff, Aaron and I, not too sure if Aaron's parents would be into this or not. So, I've emailed a few companies to see what their schedules are like and came across an awesome deal for 1 1/2 hours of lessons and then 1 1/2 hours of practise for $9/person. That's awesome! The only downside is that it's only on Thursday nights so we'd have to find a sitter, our girl works Thursdays, and then Dad would have to take Friday off of work and half of Thursday to drive down here. But so far that's the best I can come up with, and I must say it's looking not too shabby. But if anyone else has a great idea for something different/fun to do I'm all ears!

No comments: