Thursday, February 02, 2006

The Crazy Lady made yet another appearance at the Parent seminar!

Although I must admit she was well behaved and didn't try to monopolize the spotlight with her concerns about not teaching the kids manners...Puh-lease! Tonight's topic was about Advocating For Your Child which Andrea and I didn't really think applied that much to us but it turns out that it prompted us to think about a lot of things that neither of us had. I'm glad I went but wish Aaron had gone as well, it was a lot to take in at one seminar so they're thinking of hosting another one in a couple months.
Today was a fairly uneventful day, I'm just really glad that it's Friday tomorrow! We're expecting the Beck Sr's to come over tomorrow night for dinner and a visit with the boys. Hopefully the kids run around a whole bunch and stay up late so maybe, just maybe they'll sleep in until 8 Saturday morning. That would be an awesome way to start the weekend!
Looks like Auntie Kathryn may be attached to an Uncle Jeff in the near future, she was out engagement ring browsing with Jeff's co-worker today so I'm thinking maybe Jeff is ready to take the plunge. He's being transferred to Lethbridge in the next few months and he's taking Katie (can I call you Katie too? hee hee) with him...so I think maybe an engagement is in the near forecast. Just don't go and get married in Vegas this weekend, okay?
Oh and Heather I found out that Andrea's super fantastic no-mess black eyeliner is RIMMEL. That'll have to go right up there with the purple can Salon Selectives hairspray!

No comments: