Monday, February 27, 2006

Here's some wedding pictures for you Monica

Image hosting by Photobucket
The wedding party, Heather, April, Me, Aaron, John and Jason (Aaron's brother)

Image hosting by Photobucket
The closeup
Image hosting by Photobucket
The cake, designed by Dad, 1st layer is wedding cake made by my mom and the 2nd layer is part of Mom's wedding cake from her wedding many moons ago that is definitely well-travelled/preserved!
Image hosting by Photobucket
This is the head table, traditionally it's just the bridal party but with as much family as I had attend (maybe 12 people out of 150) I wanted my parents up front with me.  Balloons were the 'in' thing at the time, and we did about 250 balloons the day before the wedding and the morning of the wedding they had all fallen to the floor so there we were the day of the wedding blowing up balloons...priceless heh?
Image hosting by Photobucket
This is the church and also the only reason why we got married in a United church, because it looked cool and Aaron loves good wood.

4 comments:

New MrsIngram said...

So nice to finally see pictures. There's one picture that I think you must have sent to family, because I'm sure I've seen it more than once .. but until now it was the only one.

Lesley said...

I think I sent one picture out with the thank yous or with Christmas cards that year, we always send pictures at Christmas and usually Easter too, kids grow up so fast and with all of us spread out so much it's always a shock to see how much they've grown/changed...now I've got to work on my Happy Spring/Easter cards...everyone will love the next pic of the boys, they're so much like Dad in their Harley leathers!

Lucie & Co. said...

Some memories for Les & Aaron's wedding day: Les's veil and some of her hair getting pulled off on the dance floor, Joe chucking the microphone before addressing the crowd ("I don't need this!"), Heather's funky hat, me doing Aunt Irene's hair and make-up for the event, the crazy MC (Stanley - whatever happened to him?),setting the balloons free to float out the door and into the sky during clean-up afterward, such a good time had by all.

Anonymous said...

Glad I got to see your wedding pics. You were so beautiful (hey, nothing like a white dress, right?)

Good idea to post them so we can all see.