Monday, February 20, 2006

Back to work tomorrow :(


Image hosting by Photobucket
Here's J's birthday card Mom, this is with the chalks and blender pens.  I also realized this morning that you left without taking any stamping gear with you...I may have to mail you a care package...
Image hosting by Photobucket
This is our picture from Jubilations night for Mom and H's birthdays.  What a fun night! I don't think we've ever had a bad time when we go there, although Aaron's decided he wants to try something different for our birthdays next month.  I have no idea what we'll do, I checked into drop-in dance classes but on the 24th it's cha cha night and I just can't picture the big guy doing the cha cha!  Not sure what else we could do besides dinner. 



We took the boys in for pictures this weekend and they were a hit! Joey's such a tease and Alex smiled when it suited him.  I thought if we started now we'd get some good ones for Easter, although we went for a whole new look...usually for Easter we do shirts,shorts and sandals but in these pictures the boys are wearing their leather Harley Davidson jackets (compliments of Nannie and Papa of course) and blue jeans.  The proofs looked good, can't wait to pick them up and show them off to everyone.  Who knows maybe it'll be early Easter cards this year..

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Oh, by the way, I meant to tell you, thanks for posting the pics. I always love to see them!