Friday, February 03, 2006

TGIF!

We had a very long but good week and were happy to see Happy Hour tonight! Aaron's family came over for dinner and to play Sequence. I think that's our new favourite game, it's shorter than Canasta and you don't need to keep track of all your rows of cards...less chance of the kids running off with them, etc.
We've got a nice relaxing weekend planned, I think Aaron's shopping with Deb tomorrow for a new computer and possible digital camera and then we're off to the Carriere's for dinner and I think we're going to play Scene It! That was our X-mas gift for them this year and once again, it beats playing Canasta with all of our kids running around, with the exception of little Mackenzie who's not crawling yet, I'm sure it won't be too long though!
Sunday has no plans except for possibly putting up the wallpaper border in the playroom that I mentioned weeks ago. Aaron (the liar) told me that we didn't have a ladder for me to be able to reach so when I asked Brian if all the ladders were still at the cottage he said I gave Aaron one already why does he need another? I was not too impressed, I guess Aaron reallllllly doesn't want me to put up the border. Tough luck for Aaron though because the 12" jungle animal border is kind of the whole basis of the theme, sandy yellow walls, jungle leaf print curtains, Madagascar posters...come on Aaron...get with the decorating program and get over it! The border is something that can eventually come down in a few years when we re-decorate and I'm sure by then it'll be a Superhero room, a dream come true for Aaron!

1 comment:

Jen, Paul and Daisy said...

Yea, wall paper borders over new paint is not bad to remove at all.

You go girl!