Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Joey has a secret life!

Well today I had to get my annual blood work done so I planned it so I could pick up Joey from school which has never happened yet. I was in for the shock of my life! There's my Joey riding a bike! Very steady, very fast, he's obviously had a lot of practise. Joey's had a tricycle and then graduated to a 2 wheeler with training wheels and all he kept telling Aaron and I was 'can't do it, you push' so of course we would. Well the joke was on us apparently! Veronique (teacher) was shocked when I asked her how long he's been riding it for and she said since the first day of school. My boy certainly knows how to play Mommy and Daddy for the fools!
I was pretty excited to see Joey in action at school with his friends, it's nice to see he's making good friends now versus 'having' to play with others.
I can see he'll be just like his Daddy, where at all the parties everyone wants to hang out with Aaron, sit with him, stand beside him...I've come to realize I'm not the life of the party, it's actually Aaron. But I'm so okay with that, remember the Christmas party...I was forced to talk about my hot Doogie Howser dentist...not pretty...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'd much rather talk to you at your parties, you know, about the band Poison, thongs etc...All Aaron wants to talk about is boring hunting...killing poor little Bambie, complaining about dead people etc...

Anonymous said...

I'm still trying to get the image of the "banana boat" out of my head from New Year's Eve!

Lesley said...

Actually it's a banana hammock, but either way it's not pretty is it?