Wednesday, February 22, 2006

What a crazy day!


Image hosting by Photobucket
Joey was his usual hyperactive self...but his brother...oh my...
Image hosting by Photobucket
well...let's just say he got into mischief today...
Image hosting by Photobucket
and we finally got a half decent snowstorm!
Image hosting by Photobucket



What an insane day! The boys were full of energy and very excited about all of the snow, so it's safe to assume that we did indeed spend most of our day bundled up and outside.  It was only -4 out so the kids played on and on and on and had to be bribed to come inside for lunch!... a sucker for an appetizer works quite well these days!

5 comments:

Lesley said...

I knew you'd say that Mom! Good thing Alex doesn't own cowboy boots yet!

Anne said...

What funny pics. The pic of Alex reminds me of when Monica was going through the terrible two's and covered herself with a pound of shortening. The only thing that would cut through the grease was dish liquid, so I had to give her a bath in the sink with lots and lots of ivory dish soap.

Anonymous said...

Oh no...what a mess!! I hope you got that gooey stuff off the couch! Yuck.

Monica covered herself in a pound of shortening? Oh my...do I really want to have kids?
Better think about it.....

Heather and Jeff and baby Jonathan said...

Hey Alex, ok to eat snow, but not if it's yellow!

New MrsIngram said...

Haha that was cute .. Alex reminds me of Maddy, except she likes covering herself with scrapbooking stamper pads! One green ear, a blue nose, a red finger or two ...