Saturday, February 04, 2006

Valentine's are officially done!


Image hosting by Photobucket



This is the soot technique where you hold glossy paper in a candle flame until it's sooty then you stamp off the soot and spray with Krylon.  Super easy if you use a really cheap candle, Partylite candles don't work for this.
Image hosting by Photobucket
Well I've got cards done for Aaron, Joey's class, my dayhome kids, the boys' friends, Joey and Alex.  It wasn't as bad as I thought it would be, once you get going it seems to go by fast. 



Aaron's out helping Deb buy a new computer right now.  He was supposed to help his friend move some stuff from his soon-to-be ex's house and that was a disaster.  I guess the trailer Mark has won't fit on Aaron's truck so Aaron has offered to help him move every night this week after they're done work.  What a nice guy, eh?  So, the kids and I will be flying solo this week, so I'll be abiding by the strict 7 o'clock bedtime so Mommy can have some quiet time...what's that?

No comments: