Friday, December 14, 2007

I'm behind a day but here's my TT

13 Things I Did Today
  1. Took Alex to the doctor - he has a viral infection which has sprouted with some dots around his mouth. Not hand/foot/mouth and not impetigo. Phew!
  2. Went to Bolero's with Kathryn and Jeff and enjoyed a fab FREE meal, we had to buy our drinks but that's a whole different story. It truly pays to be friendly and chat with the staff - you never know when the bartender you once chatted up is really management.
  3. Finished my Christmas baking
  4. Attempted a Shrinky Dink craft with the dayhome kiddies but couldn't find permanent enough markers/crayons/pencil crayons so when everything baked it faded and just looked like Chiclets. We'll have to go to Plan B.
  5. Stopped at Best Buy to pick up Barnyard for Joey's stocking. His catch phrase these days is "ha ha, it's called cow-tipping", cute isn't it?
  6. Did lots of laundry
  7. Cleaned house for Cookie Exchange/Bunco night
  8. Stopped at Future Shop & Best Buy to find out about Wii's. Even though Aaron was there at the crack of dawn this morning about 60 other people beat him in line...that's what we get for being last minute about this whole wii thing
  9. Drank a lot of Buckley's for my mucho sore throat
  10. Drank a lot of spiced rum and coke's
  11. Stocked the almost complete bathroom in the basement. Aaron picks up the mirror today and it should be finito this weekend :o)
  12. Made my Name that Tune list for Friday night - oh it's a good one
  13. Ripped my belt loop on my dress pants on the door jam thingy right before going out so I switched to my good cords. Coincidentally they're a bit stretchy and a better choice for all you can eat Brazillian food!

1 comment:

Alberta said...

Bartender = Management = Nice Move!