Monday, December 10, 2007

Phew, I survived Monday!


























Today was a great day, just super busy even though I never left my house. (well I did walk to the mailbox and take the kiddies outside - the weather was gorg and we had fresh snow to play in).

So, Christmas cards are finito, done, vamoose, arivaderci! Yahoo buckaroo! I always feel like a weight's been lifted when they're out of my possession and enroute....sigh...

And then I jumped in with both feet to my next project of baby boy cards. It seems that the next babe enroute is my aunt and uncles' in the Maritimes, whom I've dubbed baby Mac. A boy called Molly just seems wrong. (haha, all their girls have "M" names) And although there's only one boy on the way I was inspired and made 8 cards.

The highlight of my day was having my new purse delivered from Laura :o) Picture this purse but in brown...tres cool!























This is my new fave song, anyone else lovin' it? Not sure if it's ringtone material though.

No One
By Alicia Keys
CodesAndLyrics.com

No comments: