Thursday, December 20, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

13 Songs I Like to Sing Along To In My Mommy-Wagon - you know the one with the 'sporty' fin?!?

  1. Lips of An Angel - Hinder
  2. Big Girls Don't Cry - Fergie
  3. Chasing Cars - Snow Patrol
  4. No One - Alicia Keys
  5. Because of You - Kelly Clarkson
  6. What's Up - 4 Non Blondes
  7. Money Honey - State of Shock
  8. Ice Ice Baby - Vanilla Ice
  9. Here By Me - Three Doors Down
  10. My Immortal - Evannessence
  11. Don't Phunk With My Heart - Black Eyed Peas
  12. Don't Matter - Akon
  13. The Sweet Escape - Gwen Stefani

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Even though Im back from vacation and feeling blah, I took some time to post for my friends on my wordpress blog! http://palofmine.wordpress.com check out my Thursday Thirteen!

! Come take a look, and visit my cruise pictures! myspace/maydakmom

Blog said...

I LOVE that Alicia Keys song. It's, like, in a league of its own -- with the piano and everything, and her amazing voice.... That song is HUGE! :) Great list! I love a lot of those (Vanilla Ice??? ;))