Friday, December 07, 2007

Yeah it's Friday

I had another 'first' today. First phone call to come pick up your puking kid. Actually that's a 1/2 truth. Aaron got the call. Today of all days would have been a great time for the school to call me. I only had a couple kids and there was enough room in the mommy wagon for all of us. Aaron on the other hand just left his meeting to pick up Joey without even calling me. But whatevs, it's done. Oh, and the pukey boy?!? Well, according to Joey he was dancing and spinning around and around and then got a sore stomach and puked. Hmm...I think the puking is directly linked to the spinning. He's been fine ever since. (I'm knocking on wood just to be sure) It was stamping class at Christine's last night. What a fun group of ladies! There were probably 6 or 7 conversations going on at any given time and it was a lot of fun :o)

2 comments:

Alberta said...

Excuse me...I must comment fast because Joe is telling me about the time he spun around until he puked!

Runs in the family!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Wow, I always LOVE looking at your cards when you post them. Home made cards are the best, and you do a great job!
Krista.