Monday, December 03, 2007

The fruits of my labor




Hmm...that didn't sound like I thought it would. Anyways, here are the pics that will be in our Christmas cards. I had planned on taking the boys in for the semi-annual photo shoot but time seems to have gotten away from me once again so I did some home pics instead. And then the fun began. I put the pics on a disc and brought it to wallyworld to get some wallets made. Sounds easy enough doesn't it? Well, it wasn't. As soon as I went into the photo area I asked one of the techs which machine to use to print wallets from a disc and she pointed me to all of the machines and said pick one. So I did. I had no problem browsing pics or selecting pics but couldn't find wallet sizing anywheres. So I bugged the tech again to ask how to do wallets from a disc and was told to choose ID print from the first menu. Uh, yeah, couldn't tell me that from the get-go couldya?! So, I ordered what I thought was an assortment of poses and when I picked them up later on I realized that I ordered the same pose. Hmm, thanks for the help byatches!

1 comment:

Alberta said...

Oh...they are so cute! I want them all! So I took them!