Monday, December 10, 2007

Another snow day

Looks like it snowed all night, the roads are white and the radio is announcing tons of accidents and delays already and it's not even 7 o'clock. So, here's my dilemna: Do I send Joey to school or let him stay home? The last time we had road conditions like this he left our house at 7:20 (which is typical) and arrived at 9:30. School is dismissed at 11:15, so is it really worth sending him for about 3 hours of bus riding (including return trip which is always shorter) for 1.75 hours of learning? I dunno. I think it'll depend on what kind of mood he's in when I wake him up.

Enjoy the video! You'll either think it's really cool or really pathetic. I think it's cool...


3 comments:

Nat said...

Is it pathetic that that video brought tears to my eyes.........LOL, that was awesome, could be because I love Dirty Dancing, but I think it's cool that they took time out to learn that dance.

Blog said...

That is SO cool!!! I, like, want to be their friend, now!

Tracy DeLuca said...

Pretty cool. Cool that they can actually dance like that! Me? Not so much. And my DH? He does this dance he calls "the lawnmower". Jusr use your imagination. Yes, it is that bad.

I love Dirty Dancing.