Thursday, December 06, 2007

Thursday Thirteen

13 Phrases That I Said Over and Over All Day Long

  1. Are you poopy?
  2. Damn you Haley-O for posting Peak Freans!
  3. Is it Friday yet?
  4. Who's ready for a snack?
  5. Where does the time go?
  6. No really, I can't make that shit up!
  7. Don't worry, it's homemade -that was at stamping class-
  8. Tissues not fingers
  9. No I don't want to smell your butt - that's Joey being a charming 6 year old-
  10. Why didn't I start Christmas shopping earlier?
  11. I have GOT to phone Tina - uh, it's too late to call, but HAPPY BIRTHDAY TINA!
  12. I can't wait for you guys to be in booster seats - as opposed to 5 point harnesses. I don't mind doing them, safety first and all, but 4 kids in the cold is a bit tiresome and there's no easy way to get at the kids in the backrow.
  13. Got to remember it's ER night - uh yeah, I totally forgot.

No comments: