Wednesday, December 05, 2007

It's not a good sign when an unopened parcel arrives wet and soggy

Here's the box....Any guesses on what was inside the box?Snowglobes - WATER INCLUDED!!!
So, I ordered 20 snowglobes for Christmas presents this year and they arrived yesterday. I'd say 75% were frozen and the other 25% were slushy at the very least. Only 1 was irrepairablly (is that a real word) damaged. 12 were fine. 7 had dents in them. Such as the one in the photo. My assistant was able to pop out the dents on all but 2 so far.
But really people, why would you ship them all filled up? Isn't it easier to let me fill them and put the little cork in myself?

4 comments:

Alberta said...

Assistant?????

Anonymous said...

OMG I think I would be calling them back and demanding a refund.
What are the snow globes of?

Jen, Paul and Daisy said...

Geez, you have an assistant? I need to get one of those. :-)

I can't believe they would pack them like that. If they did that for your shipment, you would assume they always arrive like that. You would think that a business would want repeat customers so they would take better care to ship properly.

Jen, Paul and Daisy said...

Geez, you have an assistant? I need to get one of those. :-)

I can't believe they would pack them like that. If they did that for your shipment, you would assume they always arrive like that. You would think that a business would want repeat customers so they would take better care to ship properly.