Tuesday, June 06, 2006

When the cat's away, the mice will play...

Isn't that the saying?
So, Aaron's gone out with some of his buddies from work so I've managed to feed, bath, and get my kids to bed singlehanded by 7 o'clock. I did volunteer to mow tonight (somedays I could just kick myself!) so I think I'll get the yard stuff done and then sit back and relax.
I picked out my tattoo design last night and was very impressed with the whole tattoo shop and Wallace the tattoo-ist. He's a down-homer from Bathhurst, small world isn't it! I decided to go for lower back so it can be easily concealed...belly shirts are totally out of the question since carrying my 2 boys around for 18 months in utero...although Aaron thinks it may be motivation for me to try and 'tone up' my jellybelly. I wasn't opposed to liposuction at all until he explained to me that even though they can suck out the fat you still need to tone or else you'll just have one big skin fold hanging out over my jeans. Not a pretty picture, I know!
Tomorrow night is Kalyna's spa party, I've been using the same skin regime for a few years now and I think I'm ready for a break. Usana is the name of the stuff we'll be sampling tomorrow night. Has anyone ever used the stuff before? Is it any good?
Friday night is my big tattoo night, well, not big like Aaron's (6 1/2 hours), but big like it's a big deal. Wallace figures it'll take maybe an hour to do it. While we were there he was starting to work on a girl (boy she was a flower, Mom!) and he did a few outlines and she needed a glass of water, bathroom break and then he took a cigarette break. If you can't handle the pain you really should think about getting something really small done instead of this big artsy flowery design she was going for. Not well planned out on her part! There's no pain like it though. Wallace also let it slip that he's designing a part two for Aaron. He's drawing up another dragon negative space design type tattoo for the rest of Aaron's lower leg. I secretly think Aaron's going to keep shaving his tattoo area when it's healed to show it off better. LOL!

1 comment:

New MrsIngram said...

Oh wow a new tattoo. I have been dying to get one on my other foot since I feel so lop-sided .. you'll have to show us the art when you're done!