Sunday, June 11, 2006

What a weekend!



Here are the boys playing Candyland DVD...



Well, the weekend started off with the disappointment of not getting my tattoo done Friday night.  Wallace lost track of time and before he could phone to cancel we were already there.  It's understandable though, everyone has a different pain tolerance. So, some tattoos will take longer than others.  Aaron's a prime example, he had his leg done in 6 1/2 hours which was the longest sitting Wallace had done in three years. But we're going to try again tomorrow.



Saturday Aaron and I took the boys shopping for Papa's birthday present which went surprisingly well, they're usually running around and we end up looking like idiots chasing after them.  But they took the task at hand very seriously and picked a winner for Papa! Unfortunately for us they also picked the most expensive - but you're definitely worth it Dad!  Afterwards we headed down to Fish Creek Park and walked around with the boys and played at the playground, the boys literally spend 1/2 an hour chasing gophers. It was hilarious, by the time the boys caught up the the gopher, it'd be in the hole already and we'd point to another one at the end of the field and the boys just kept running back and forth trying to catch this "one" gopher.



Saturday night was date night! Aaron and I went to Hy's Steakhouse for dinner, it was awesome! And then we went to see MI3 - when did the late shows go from starting at 9-ish to 10:20?!? Apparently it's been that long since we've gone to a late show! The movie was good too. I wanted to see the BreakUp but that just wasn't going to happen.



Our poor babysitter Michelle had one heck of a time with our two boys. Alex didn't have much of an appetite for dinner last night but apparently he loaded up on enough juice, chips and gummy bears to give himself a wicked tummyache - until he threw up that is, and then he just went to bed.  Joseph was pretty good and went to bed okay but woke up at 10:30 a little out of sorts and then just waited up for us to come home at 12:45.  Then he was totally wide awake and didn't go to bed until almost 2.  He had a bit of a cough, runny nose today so I'm thinking that he just wasn't quite feeling himself last night.  



Today Aaron and I got to meet Capri Jo! She's so tiny and very precious! We didn't see her big sister Emma so I think we'll have to pop over soon to visit.  The boys still are a bit sick so they didn't get to meet their new cousin either.



Hope y' all had a great weekend!

2 comments:

Alberta said...

I'm really glad Joseph and Alex didn't catch a gopher! I still remember that time Lady caught one in our back yard in Ralston and I had to finish the deed! Yuck! And the time I came across the snake in the grass while I was mowing and the split second decision to push the mower over it...another great mess! Nasty!

New MrsIngram said...

OK I swear if I knew the time difference .. I know I know how pathetic am I .. I would call to tell you how badly I am cracking up at that video ...

Aaron will fit in well .. Haha