Saturday, June 24, 2006

And we're off to the cottage!

I managed to get most of my housekeeping done late last night and thought I'd reward myself and the boys with a trip to the cottage. Aaron has to work late tonight and is working tomorrow so it'll just be the three of us anyways. The rain has also finally stopped!We've been having massive thunderstorms in the evening for the past two weeks and last night was the first rain free day/night. It's supposed to be sunshine all week, thank goodness, the boys love their playcenter and it just breaks their heart to not be able to climb and play when it's pouring rain out. I thought about buying them rainsuits this year but haven't been successful in finding any...just our luck!
Only 6 weeks until our holiday! YAHOO!

2 comments:

New MrsIngram said...

Haha you're going to freak April out because then that means it's only six weeks to the wedding !!!

Lesley said...

I never thought of that Monica, but you're probably right!
Sorry April but now the last minute wedding detail pressure is on high! I'm sure it'll all come together!