Friday, June 09, 2006

Today's the day!

I'm getting more excited about my tattoo-ing tonight. I've forewarned the parents that I have a 6 o'clock appt downtown so of all days please don't be late today. I hardly ever have any late pickups but with Murphy's Law it would happen today!
So Aaron posed a good question : For a lower back tattoo, what kind of panties will I wear? Grannies for most coverage or thong to make me look hot? The tattoo will be right above the butt crack so I know the panties may be an issue. I even went out and bought new yoga pants for the special occasion, Aaron thought I could just undo my jeans and slide them down a bit but I'll be the one laying there on a lump of denim for an hour or two so I may as well be comfortable.
Stay tuned for pictures of the latest artwork...

No comments: