Saturday, June 17, 2006

Dad's Birthday Extravagana!



Yep! It started out with a black thong and some nice boy drawers from LaSenza...

That was obviously a gag gift...until Dad tried it on for us....You can kind of see his chain that we bought for his actual birthday present.





Around the tattoo is ink, I think it looks like dirt so I thought I'd clear any misconceptions up right now.

So, this is it, I got the boys birthstones put in the middle and it's shaded versus solid black...it only took 75 minutes but boy did it hurt like a mean sumbitch!

And then we took Dad to Japanese Village where somehow I ended up having to dress up with him for his birthday celebration. Definitely not a nice surprise!

So, we ate lots, the boys drank lots and we partied like the fools that we are! By the time we left I think everyone wanted to be at our table!

2 comments:

Jenn said...

I love Japanese Village. That crazy cake is so good. Plus their steak sauce on your rice. Umm, my salivary glands are flowing. We also love to celebrate birthdays there.

Ei ei ya ya

Jenn

Anonymous said...

You guys look like you have so much fun!!! Happy Birthday Joe!!

Les, love the new tat. Yea, I've heard that getting the lower back done is one of the more painfull spots to get done, besides the feet. I guess anywhere that doesn't have a lot of muscle or fat to cover the bone would hurt more. Then again, what do I know? I've never had one but one of our friends is an AWSOME tattoo artist and has a ton of them. You'd never know it to look at him though, in long pants and a long sleeve shirt cause they are all under his clothes. So cool.