Sunday, June 18, 2006

And yet another wedding to plan...

Well Steve finally did it and proposed to Tina! Three years later...well I suppose three years of dating is kind of average before taking the plunge, but honestly it just seems to have always been "Tina and Steve" - actually "Tina, Steve and the girls". LOL!
So...my girlfriend April popped up out of the blue on my blog. How cool was that?!? Since starting this blog I've connected with my auntie Jen whom I've yet to meet, as well as a lot of cousins that I don't know well but am getting there and have also met a neighbour. I suppose it was just a matter of time before I reconnected with a friend.
Now I'll tell everyone all about April once I dig out the old yearbooks! Eek!

1 comment:

Tina said...

Wish you would have been there to see it. I cried so much.I will try to take a picture of the ring to send you or to post as soon as i can. hope to see you guys soon. by the way Les i think i am going to need you on this one lol.